Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just stuff....the RANDOM kind.

Hey whoever is reading this (or is it WHOMever? Anyways) Who or Whom ever may be checking out the site, Welcome back. I know I haven't posted anything in a little bit, and I Humbly Apologize (especially to those few who ACTUALLY come here often!) So here are a few projects I've worked on over the last few years.......

This is most recent. Thanks to Shelby at the Fantasy Shop For the Awesome Character. It was REALLY cool and Fun to draw. I'm trying to learn more about referencing material to make the characters come to life more. I am still a bit too "2D", but with some time and maybe a tutorial or two (or ten) I'll be making my own comics soon.

















Here are some RANDOM things I've worked on in the past...ENJOY! (yeah I know its a cop out, I haven't had a lot of time to DRAW! We're moving soon so we've been PACKING! SUE ME!*LOL*)

















































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment