Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Finished Drawing!!! KRATOS!!!

Alright! I'm finally finished drawing! *Applause* This is the final drawing of the God of War Main Man: Kratos. It took a lot of time, and a lot of arguing with my fiance' but I got it done. I'm sure she'll tell you that it is good to FINALLY be done with it. Well, hope you like...OH! and I also including more....POST-IT SKETCHES!!!!AAARRRGH!!!*LOL* Next week: ??? (You'll SEE!)





















I've never drawn anything this big and detailed. (I know I'm a wuss! *LOL*) But I will be tackling more things like this (and hopefully more difficult ones) and just start building the foundation of a cool artist.... Thanks for being patient! After I get enough done, I'll start learning (relearning) the inking stages, then maybe even move on to coloring some of them. But that's down the road. So for now....

POST IT SKETCHES!!!!!




















These are getting really fun to do! *L* More to come!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment