Saturday, October 9, 2010

OK! Got SOMETHING at least...

Ok, I got a little something. I am adding a well-known character to the "Draw a Character: This Week....STARSCREAM!" She's just as backstabbing as he is, and better looking....Any Guesses? YEP! The Baroness! I love the character, and what better way to mix WOMAN> BUILDING> ROBOTS than to due a good ol' fashioned TRANSFORMERS/G.I. JOE Crossover! So I have a rough (EXTREMELY ROUGH) of the premise sketched, but it needs SOMETHING to make it POP. not sure what it is, so I've been STUMPED for a while. As I said before, This project is the HARDEST I've done EVER. So, anyways as a show of good faith, and thanks for sticking in there I'll post this little "ditty" I drew up tonight. I'm still working on the MAIN "Draw a Character: This Week....STARSCREAM!" Project so DON'T WORRY! I haven't COPPED out or threw in the towel YET!!! So....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment