Monday, October 4, 2010

Draw a Character: This week....Starscream!! (Sketches)

Alright, here are the SKETCHES I promised a few days ago. I know I SUCK at deadlines, but HEY that's what this is for, for me to learn how to put the nose to the grindstone (just never understood WHERE that saying came from!) And get it done! So, I am so INTIMIDATED by this project I THINK I may have bitten off more than I can CHEW. I WILL PRESS ON! I will make SOMETHING it may be horrible but I WILL make what I promised! So hope you can get the jist of what's been the most difficult task I had to do in my drawing development....


FIRST I had to come up with MY OWN take on the Backstabbing Right hand Man. STILL not satisfied, but I'll just pick a version and keep it moving....more later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment