Saturday, June 26, 2010

Random Practice!!!!

Some of my latest stuff. A little variety so I can LEARN MORE!


















Alex: one of mine for a book I'm trying to write....




















Derik: Alex's best bud....






















A random face shot...thought it looked nice...still working on hair.

















Sheath: just made him up one night....

Sheath: I thought he looked cool....























Random Anime style head....again, thought it looked cool...




















Still teaching myself light and dark line, shadows and light sources....This was a pic of a real-life model I found on Google... will be doing more to get practice in (TONS MORE...I am behind a power curve!)





















Our Son Michael Alexander Wills! I am proud of this one!!! I need a better Scanner though...Sigh...






















 I call him "Burn Unit" if you noticed "The MAXX" then you are cool (it was not intentional)!























SSGT. Tasker....who knows.....RANDOM!*LOL*























And a weird guy smiling....a little creepy.....I was thinking of SIX FLAGS when I did this...*LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment