Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Post

Hey What's up everyone. If anyone is there. I'm Joe and this is my ArtBlog....Not sure if that's what it's called but hey I'm new. I just would like to welcome whomever may be reading this. I have a long way to go before I am where I want to be artistically, and I'd like to share my journey with you. Any time I draw something, even if its just a quick sketch, if I see it as something I would like others to see I'll post it here. So, I guess I'll start now....

 This guy is a character I was playing with when trying to learn how to draw that Steampunk style...still working on it...


This guy was a random character I drew then photocopied at work and started playing arounf with the highlighter and dry erase markers they had there....

I drew this one while testing out my Bamboo drawing tablet in Photoshop CS4. I know its corny, but I need MUCH practice and TONS of teaching on how to use it properly and efficiently....

No comments:

Post a Comment