Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Little surprise...

I have this project I've been working on, and I THINK I FINALLY finished it. It's 1am my back is KILLING me, and the clicking and typing is agitating both my fiance' and son who are BOTH asleep right now. So, I am PROUD to announce my FIRST FULLY-COLORED PIECE! I am Extremely excited and I've never REALLY got this detailed before. Hope you all like it!! This Character was created by a guy named Shelby that works at The Fantasy Shop a Comics and Gaming shop I frequent. Drawing/semi-inks by me initially, and Colors (FINALLY) by me also! This is HIS commission piece. HERE HE IS! Lucius the Battle Elf!


Took about 3 days....I REALLY like doing this. It's TEDIOUS AS ALL GET OUT, but I had fun!
Hopefully next week I'll be back to my "Draw A Character: This Week...." So Have a GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment